The Annual Meeting team offers the following tips.
Before the Meeting
- Make a checklist of all the sessions that you want to attend. Focus on specific benefits/value of attending these sessions and what you will bring back to your office as a return on investment.
- Prepare a plan that will show your supervisor how you intend to share with your colleagues knowledge and skills you learned from the meeting. Schedule a “lunch and learn” before you leave.
- Download the Annual Meeting App closer to the meeting and plan your schedule in advance. Search or browse sessions, and create a customized itinerary.
At the Meeting
- Visit the Registration area to pick up a printed copy of the program book to easily find your way around the convention center.
- Use the Annual Meeting App to search sessions and accepted abstracts.
- Attend the networking sessions and create personal connections for professional support.
Visit the Exhibit Hall to network with colleagues and exhibitors.