The Neutrophil NETs and the Cuse Crusaders advanced to the Knowledge Bowl finals after the Preliminary Round on Sunday.
They will face the defending champions from Massachusetts General Hospital, House of DMARDs, in the Final Round from 11:00 am – 12:00 pm Monday in Room S100a. Last year, the House of DMARDs competed under the name The Rope A Dopes.
In addition to having team members’ names added to the traveling Knowledge Bowl trophy, this year’s winners will earn complimentary registration and hotel accommodations for the 2019 ACR/ARHP Annual Meeting and the chance to defend their title. The team also receives gold medals and tickets to the 2019 President’s Reception.
This year’s other teams were:
- The Brooklyn Rheuminators (SUNY Downstate Medical Center)
- The Hot Joints (George Washington University)
- Unbridled in the Bluegrass (University of Kentucky)
- Utahkinumab (University of Utah)
- Joint Service #JointService (Walter Reed National Medical Military Center)
- Motor City Masterminds (Wayne State University/Henry Ford Hospital)
- Elbow-Knee (Albany Medical Center)
- The Rheumaknowledgists (Franciscan Alliance)
- Sons of Alarcón (Hospital Universitario, UANL)
- No Rheumorse Immunocytes (Indiana University)
- The Joint Commission (Loma Linda University)
- Totally Tophaceous LSU Tigers (LSU Health Science Center – New Orleans)
- Henchmen (Mayo Clinic Florida)
- RUSHan Roulette (Rush University Medical Center)