ACR/ARHP ANNUAL MEETING APP
Designed and developed specifically for the 2018 ACR/ARHP Annual Meeting, this mobile event app delivers educational session and exhibitor content paired with news, social media, and meeting tools that provide a best-in-class experience.
Access the 2018 ACR/ARHP event app on the web from your desktop/laptop computer by visiting https://plan.core-apps.com/tristar_acr18.
Compatibility – The app is native to iOS and Android devices for attendees to use with or without a WiFi or a carrier connection. A WAP or internet browser version, accessible online through web-enabled tablet, laptop, or desktop computers, is also available for attendee convenience.
Located within the ACR Programs app, the 2018 ACR/ARHP event app is your go-to source for the latest conference information including:
- Sessions – filterable by day, session type or track
- Faculty – browse to see a speaker’s related events and abstracts
- Abstracts – browse, search and bookmark these important Oral & Poster presentation resources
- Exhibitors – explore new products and services with the exhibitor directory features
- Industry Events – view industry-supported Product Theaters & Symposia events
- My Schedule – create a personal event itinerary with bookmarked sessions, meet-ups and exhibitor visits
- Map – navigate your journey with interactive session room and Exhibit Hall maps, and with the app’s SessionDirections wayfinding feature
Add your profile to connect with other attendees in the app. Update and activate MyProfile under the Settings menu and engage through these features:
- Attendees – connect with other app users to share schedules, send messages and create a meet-ups
- Social Networking – engage with your preferred social media channels through the app
- EventPulse – follow this activity feed of popular sessions, abstracts and exhibitors. Share your experiences through text and photo posts
Keep records of your new knowledge and connections through the note taking and document download features of the app. Save or email your notes, track your visits to exhibitors and send a summary of your full journey through the app’s “Email My Event Activity Summary” feature available in Settings.